Monday, December 12, 2011

yes I live in this cardi



It's been a few days since I posted, and I didn't even think to look at my blog to see what I wore last. Which is why I'm wearing the same cardigan, and all black again! I do seriously love this cardigan (they have it at Simply Be in black and purple now). It's very soft with the rounded "stud" embellished shoulders to give it character. And the silvery gray is just gorgeous.  As you can tell, I didn't check my necklace before snapping pictures, though! So very tangled up...


Gracey was sweet enough to include me in her post today about large calves and finding boots to fit them. (sidebar: if you don't read Gracey's blog, start. She's awesome, and even orange hating shorties like me get tons of great ideas from her.) ALSO, the name of our (me and my sister's) etsy store has changed. We are now Stitch and Bead, rather than Birnam Grove. You can even friend us on Facebook!

Cardigan - Simply Be, Tank - Calypso, Pants - White Stag.

No comments:

Post a Comment