Thursday, December 15, 2011

a big ol' rope of hair


Yes, I am this pale. And! This is my actual eye color, often disguised by how squinchy my eyes get when I smile/when I'm tired and look snarky. A light blue-gray, the same as both of my grandfathers had. No one else in my immediate family has them. This sweater is my one exception to cap sleeves, which I hate, because it's not really like they're cap sleeves. Just little sleevelets, really. I would buy another, but the only other color is Aqua (ick, turquoise).

Little full-length photo to reassure you that I still have a body.
  See, big rope of hair. This is a Dutch braid (aka an inside out French Braid). I might need to get Jen to check and see that my hair is still growing out all even. I don't really get split ends, but I had layers (not such a great idea with my hair and my laziness in hairdos) and I'm still growing them out.


Sweater - Simply Be, Undershirt - Mossimo, Pants - Lands End, Boots - Avenue, Necklace - self-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment