Tuesday, December 13, 2011

sparkle-less






Slightly fuzzy picture today, but let's concentrate on how I forgot about EBEW and didn't wear sparkles! Oh, the tragedy! I didn't even realize it until I saw Mia's post. It seems like I've had to reach for several of the EBEW posts, but I could have totally nailed the sparkle/sequin one. At least I have my watch necklace on to console myself and make me feel a smidgen cooler. It was a busy morning - I had to do my own hair and everything, says the lazy girl. (When my hair is braided, it's a sign that my little Mama or my sister has had time to do it for me.) I know my mama at least loves it down, but wearing headphones almost all day at work (so the quiet doesn't drive me mad) would mess up a "casually wind-tossed do", and my hair gets naturally frizzy over the day as I run my hands through it. A bad habit I know, but better than heavy drinking, I hear.

Sweater - Avenue, Pants - Lands End, Booties - Viva La Diva, Watch Necklace - Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I touch and play with my hair all day too... Trying to break myself of the habit since it winds up making my cute pixie cut look more like a weird 'fro!

    ReplyDelete