Thursday, December 8, 2011

Don't you wish you were smug like me?


The message for today: Don't shop anywhere online but Amazon, eBay (rarely), and Simply Be. Simply Be comes in clothing sizes 10-28, and shoe sizes 6-11 (with some 5s and 12s), widths Standard - EEEE, and Calf Width Slim to Extra Ultra Wide. I just had a couple of disappointing experiences with Avenue, a company that makes the best seamless panties, but is highly questionable on other items. Pantyhose were much too short (despite me being firmly within the size guidelines), shirts were much too large...unless you can shop at the store, I wouldn't suggest it.

BUT! Simply Be has served me perfectly every time. Free shipping and returns, always. The only boot brand ever to fit my calves (Viva La Diva - and they're super comfy too!). With the exception of the Glamourosa 2 Button Detail Tops, nothing has ever shrunk. Nothing has ever fallen apart in the wash. The sweaters all keep their shape. It's just...quality clothing. Pricier than Avenue or OneStopPlus, but well worth it, since the pieces last, and are really nice. And not boring nice, but awesome nice (particularly Joe Browns stuff). At the moment, I would like the Bird Print Tee. Flutter sleeves and thigh length!

Today's outfit - Cardigan - Simply Be, Shirt - Avenue, Pants - Denim 24/7, Necklace - JewelMint.

No comments:

Post a Comment