Saturday, October 30, 2010

Suprise compliments


It's surprising what a pair of leggings and a cowl-neck sweater can do (with a t-shirt underneath.  I get hot, and sometimes I just have to rip it off.).  I got a compliment on my sweater (which I do love) from a co-worker.  He's a nice enough guy, but he's NEVER mentioned a single thing I've worn.  And then out of the blue, he tells me that he likes this "big neck" sweater.  And my sis complimented me as well!  This is fabulous, seeing as how the sweater is super comfy and has POCKETS.  It's from Roaman's, the leggings are bootcut ones from Athletic Works, and the necklace...is DIVINE.  It's vintage that I bought at a flea market.  I was going to sell it on the shop, because I just don't wear gold.  But it was too pretty to give away!  I do have a weakness for cameos.


All mine.  Not yours.

 But these are two beautiful vintage items you CAN buy in the shop:

Here
And here.

No comments:

Post a Comment