Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dress Your Best - Day 2

Day 2: BUST!! And hair and eyes!

(Qualifier: This is my day two, since I didn't work yesterday and wore jammies all day.)  Yay for my chest! 40DD and proud of it!  It can be hard to dress around a large chest and a smallish waist, but when I pull it off, it looks great.

And pulling it off...empire style dresses and shirts!  As long as they're not too drapey around the waist - that leads to an inadvertent pregnancy look.  I should try more belts, I suppose, but...I haven't yet!  No real reason, just lack of belts and drive.  This dress is my backwards dress from Pure Energy, that I discussed in an earlier post.  I'm actually in front of a bush at my church, one that my niece screamed in delight was just like one at her house.  As for hair and eyes, when I wear a dress, I just end up spending more time on my eye makeup and leaving my hair down.
This is, of course, my hair at the end of the day.  It looked better at the beginning of the day before I checked in a bajillion books returned by leaving students.  The kids suddenly realize "Oh, I should return those books I checked out and stuffed under my bed six months ago!  I'll do it now, when everyone else on campus is!"  Sigh.  End of the semester is always rough.
A close-up of my cameo necklace:
And, for your great pleasure....stare deep into my soul!!!!!!!
....
....
....
Huh, I look sort of blank, don't I?  Maybe I should get some sleep...

3 comments:

  1. This dress is GORGEOUS on you. What a fantastic find! - E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is awesome! and i love your necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you pretty please put more cameos in the Birnam Grove shop? I think the only one right now is a bracelet and I am not a bracelet person...but I love cameos and your jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete