Friday, February 15, 2013

Paisley and little buns

Deep attempt to look serious. Top - Simply Be here, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Payless.
I got this shirt in the mail yesterday and immediately decided to wear it today. Obviously, wild paisley prints just can't wait. They also required an equally ridiculous hairstyle, so I did two little buns, each secured by an itsy bitsy hair fork. I might be a little more adept on one side than the other...

Adorable hair provided by my inner 5 year old.
So I'm becoming more and more musically in love with Josh Ritter. He's like Bob Dylan and Gillian Welch had a musical baby! (Obviously much more verbally coherent than Dylan and his songs are generally more uptempo than Gillian's, but you know what I mean.) His music is quirky and funny, but not biting or cruel. This is a surprising happy post-apocalyptic song.


1 comment:

  1. That top is full of gorgeous spring colors and how cute is your hair?!? :)

    ReplyDelete