Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brightness. It's what's for dinner.

Don't you wish you could be this happy?
 This shirt is not quite as bright pink as it appears in the picture. It's maybe a smidge less eye-poppingly bright. But I do enjoy a nice super-bright pink now and then, now that I've grown up a bit, and I'm less worried that shades of pink will compromise my edge. (Brief pause for hilarious laughter, because while I like to pretend I have an edge to compromise, I'm about as edgy as a circle.) My hair is long again, and I keep switching shampoos, because I'm lame and strong scents make me sneeze in the shower. Does anyone have a good suggestion for fairly cheap shampoos/conditioners that work well on thick, coarse, dry hair and don't have much scent and might be organic? (See why I keep switching around?)

Top - Avenue, Pants - Simply Be, Shoes - Crocs, Necklace - Self-made.

1 comment:

  1. I used to be concerned about lighter pinks, but hot pink always has been and always will be totally edgy. Hot pink and black were my favorite colors when I was eight and I think that's the edgiest I've ever been.

    ReplyDelete