Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Not as hard as I thought

I must admit, I too was a victim of the liquid eyeliner fallacy - OH NOES IT WILL BE HARD! It's totally easy. Much easier that normal eyeliner, much smoother. It's not like it made me magically able to perfectly draw a straight line, but normal eyeliner doesn't let me do that either. I got a sample in my Birchbox (because I never would have bought any). This is Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Rock Candy. It was like using a fresh, high quality marker! Seriously, completely easy. If I can do it, anyone can.


I have work conferences (at my office building) for the next three days. So I need to be comfy, layered, and look vaguely businessy. Plus, it's going to rain on and off for the next few days. We've had the first set of these sessions already, and I'm prepared for uncomfy seats and long meetings. But I have a note-taking app on my Kindle, so I'm going to try that to bring some life to it.


Top and Cardigan - Avenue, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Crocs, Socks - Sock Dreams, Necklace - JewelMint.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know about this site? Some super cute stuff and runs up to 3X http://www.shopplasticland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed at your eyeliner skills. I've given up on liquid eyeliner for the time being ... every time I try to apply it, I end up with a glob of it in my eye. Not pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mm, work conferences. We had a six-hour meeting at work the other day, and I confess that I spent a portion of it making outfit lists. Your hair looks significantly better than mine did that morning!

    ReplyDelete