Thursday, May 31, 2012

Band Jacket


I might have bought this jean jacket last summer just because it looks like a band jacket. By which, I mean I totally did, because it was awesome and funny to a former band geek. And I have tiny short arms, so I have to roll up the sleeves. I put on the black pants and white shirt and decided that I really needed something to make it all interesting, so I started with the necklace, then the shoes, then the jacket (since my office is freezing). And super-yay! I'm going to see my girls tomorrow! These are my best friends from high school (and just in general, really), that I've now known for over half my life. They've been together for a few years now, and are the sweetest couple ever.


Jacket - The Gap, Shirt and Pants - Faded Glory, Shoes - Target, Necklace - Homemade.

No comments:

Post a Comment