Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bits and Pieces

I didn't quite end up with any full shots that I liked today, so you get accessory shots today.


I like the idea of big necklaces like this, but I actually have precious few plain shirts to wear them over. My tops tend to be exciting within themselves. And as much as I like the idea of full-on boho, I also dislike a cluttered look. Hence my problems with/lack of pattern mixing. Don't get me wrong, I like the look on other people, it's just when I do it and look in the mirror, I think "Really, were you drunk when you thought this would work?"



This bracelet is terribly hard to get a good shot of. It seems to absorb light. The metal isn't quite this dark, more of a medium gray rather than a soul-sucking black hole gray.  Here:

Much better.


And some adorable little Dexter flats to finish it off. Seriously, go to Payless and get some Dexters. You'll be glad you did.




Top - CMC , Cardigan - Avenue, Pants - White Stag, Shoes - Dexter, Necklace - selfmade, Bracelet - JewelMint.

No comments:

Post a Comment