Friday, December 31, 2010

My first year of blogging!


I started my blog on January 17, 2010, and this is one of the very first photos I put up!

In February, note the still awkward smile.  Hmm, this is when I was wearing makeup more often.  I'm a very lazy person, so I go through stops and starts of makeup-wearing.


March brought some awkward outfits, continued uncomfortableness around a camera, and crazy hair.  (Don't get me wrong, I love the crazy hair!)


APRIL!  I brought the sexy back!  I'm so sorry.  I couldn't resist the bad joke.


In May, I started a little fling with scarves.  Also, I stopped posing so much wearing my shoes.  Because I'm LAZY!


June, I showed you a mirror self portrait and also that I never clean my bathroom mirror.  Yeah, it still looks like that.  Also, I'm the color of milk.


July started a ton of outside pictures in our crazy overrun rock garden.  Wisteria doesn't fool around, people.  It also started the death chill of the air conditioning at work, which is why I'm wearing long sleeves in July.


August!  I had finally realized that I could wear belts as an accessory, and started to build up a collection.


In September, I started experimenting with overdying.  This apron type dress was a great success!


October.  I was nicely addicted to OneStopPlus by now, and my super comfy gray cowl neck sweater is still one of my very favorite items.  Also, I'm starting a new addiction to head scarves.


By November, I'm much more comfortable in front of the camera (or Jen's cell, as the case may be).  I've begun to realize that I look pretty when I smile for real, not doofy.


And now in December, I've discovered a new color that I look good in!  Red looks good on me.  I guess I should have listened closer to Sleeping Beauty.

1 comment:

  1. Those last two pictures are indeed gorgeous. Love your smile!!

    ReplyDelete