Saturday, December 11, 2010

Comfort over style

My gorgeous new bracelet, found here.


It's okay.  I know you're hideously jealous. This bracelet is from Jewelmint, the jewelry line done by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter.  Every piece they make is only $30.  And I had a coupon, so it was only $15!  They do this whole vaguely piece of the month sort of thing, but you opt in rather than opting out every month.  Plus, no shipping!

I dressed like a cold hobo today.  Or like one of the college kids in the throes of exams desperately studying at the library I work at.  I just needed to be comfy today, and I felt that comfort would be best expressed in layers and grayness.




That's a dress (JMS) over leggings (White Stag), covered in leg warmers (Sock Dreams), and all topped off by a long hooded cardigan (Tallisseme).  Unseen are my socks and clogs.  I didn't even have my bracelet to impress people with until after work!  As a side note, these leg warmers are the best in existence.  They come up well over my knees and have plenty of stretch.   And they're only $13.

No comments:

Post a Comment