Friday, December 24, 2010

Guess who got a camera for Christmas?!?!


That's right, sugar-babies!  It's ME!  I got a Kodak EasyShare as a pressie from my sister and her family.  (Thank you, Jen and David!!!)  This looks a little better than the previous few weeks, doesn't it?  Our family opens our presents on Christmas Eve, and then the various parts visit around on Christmas.  I hope all of you have/have had a very wonderful Christmas/winter holiday of your faith/choosing!


Yes, our whole house is full of piles and shelves of books.  My whole family is full of readers.  It's in the blood.  Everyone gets books for Christmas and is overjoyed about it.  Seriously, how much clearer are these pictures?  And the camera?  So easy to use! 

Also a pressie.  Really this stunningly colored!
Sweater - Roaman's
Leggings - Avenue
Socks - old and I discovered huge holes in the heels

No comments:

Post a Comment