Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Boot Angst


I love these boots. I also love these boots. BUT. I've ordered, and sent back, some other Viva La Diva boots that just fit like crap. I don't know what the issue is, because I'm getting the same size every time, 8EEE. They've been way too large (as in long) lately, even though my boots that I have remain perfect. My feet aren't suddenly a size smaller. Bleah. I just threw on whatever I could find today, even though I'm wearing the dreaded boss-hated leggings. My grandmother is in the hospital (nothing serious, just a fall), and I'm a bit worn. A big pop of pink was what I needed to cheer me up a bit.

Cardigan - Avenue, Shirt - Simply Be, Leggings - Walmart, Boots - Sole Diva, Necklace - Handmade.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about grandma! Hope she gets better soon.
    Urggh ... inconsistent sizing is such a pain. I don't like when they change their sizes or don't have quality control to ensure that an 8 is an 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-o That's weird that the boots aren't the same size as previously. I'm so bummed for you. :(

    Hope your gramma recovers swiftly.

    ReplyDelete