Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Vestalicous


I wanted to buy a vest online this weekend, but resisted. Good thing, too, since I had totally forgotten about this one in my closet. (That tells you how much I wear vests.) I painted my nails last night a pretty sparkly purple, but they chipped overnight (which I fixed) and again this morning. I am completely incapable of keeping nail polish on my nails. Particularly the dark vivid colors I like. When I can reconcile myself to spending the money, and have some fancy reason for it, I might try the new gel manicures.

Gracey, are you proud of me? My necklace has several little orange beads in it! It was a lovely late Christmas present (from Mexico) from Mia.



Vest - I cut the tag out, so I don't have a clue!, Shirt - Lands End, Pants Denim 24/7, Necklace - pressie from Mia!, Shoes - Dexter, Hair - newly short.

1 comment:

  1. Yay, necklace cameo! I love the way it stands out against your top. I know what you mean about nail polish, too--I painted mine last Thursday or Friday, and they are an absolute wreck now, but I haven't had time to take off the chipped leftovers. Bleah.

    ReplyDelete