Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sweaters = T-Shirts

My brilliance makes me smile.

Gracey, I thought of the perfect reason for short sleeve sweaters for you! Warning: I am a dork. I was seriously so excited when I thought of it in the shower that I may have squeaked a little in joy. THEY ARE WINTER T-SHIRTS! I love layering, but even layering the average t-shirt under a cardigan can leave you chilly in the winter. BUT! If you layer a short sleeve sweater under a loose, button-less cardigan (my favorite kind)...you have instant warmth without super-puffy layers! I also have new indigo blue corduroys from Simply Be, which is equally exciting considering the fact that we took a nose-dive straight into coldness as soon as January started.

Sweater - Target, Cords - Simply Be, Boots - Viva La Diva.

1 comment:

  1. Oddly enough I have never thought of this. No wonder you squealed with joy!

    Happy New Year, Erin!

    ReplyDelete