Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Boldly Going Into the New Year

Some people cure shiny faces with powder. I appear to revel in them.

It's a little like an old Star Trek uniform, isn't it? One of Uhura's miniskirted ones, not TNG style. Don't worry, it is a tunic sweater, not a dress from Whores R Us. It was a lovely Christmas pressie from my parents, and my jewelry was from an aunt (a copper tree of life set!) This is at work, so you see the edge of my lovely cubicle (which is slowly being covered in randomness, like the star you see "for general awesomeness"). Normally, I would have chucked the belt that came with the sweater, but I decided to let Tia be my style icon, and belt up high under my bosom. I'm liking it! Also, if you are one of my male readers, that send me the occasional email about how happy you are to find a pretty plus size blogger? I very much appreciate you, and only worry that you will stalk and kill me a little bit!


Sweater - Lane Bryant, Pants - Denim 24/7 ponte pants, Boots - Viva La Diva.

1 comment:

  1. :D Under bodice belting totally works with this sweater.

    It definitely gives you a little Star Trek vibe. Enough to boost any day for sure!

    ReplyDelete