Thursday, February 3, 2011

What, doesn't everyone have a fur?

I know Johnny Weir approves of me.
What, you're intrigued by my new faux fur coat? That's mid-calf length? And has a freaking cozy HOOD?! Let the jealousy begin! This coat has been on back-order since before Christmas, and was in fact a Christmas pressie from my parents...because my mom has a deep hatred for my black shiny parka. I had to make her promise not to take a box cutter to it or throw it out when the (faux) fur arrived! Also, I got my little red leather backpack purse from eBay today, so maybe my shoulders will STOP KILLING ME. (My big black purse might have gotten a wee bit overloaded.)

Yeah, suckas!
Faux Fur - completely out of stock now, but from OneStopPlus
Shirt - JMS
Pants - Denim 24/7

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that color purple!! it looks amazing on you. and your fur looks very cozy. my daughter has a faux fur coat too. sadly, it's not very warm (it's fine if the temp is in the 20s or 30s, but the -10 we've been having... not so much). you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete