Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Pre-Valentine's Day!

Tomorrow all I plan to do is lie around and eat chocolate. I don't have to work, I don't have any other plans...just chocolate. So I figured I should wear Valentine red today. You can't tell a whole lot, but my hair...looked awesome today. Smooth waving curls, healthy looking...it's only taken me 29 years to figure out the secret, and I figured it out this week. Smoothing/defrizzing product and then hairspray on top. It's like a little miracle that I discovered all by my inept self. And so I shall pass it on to you, because I love you. And you're right, you are definitely my favorite reader.



Sweater - Roaman's
Pants - White Stag
Shoes - Crocs

2 comments:

  1. Erin - you look gorgeous in this red. And as a possessor of curly hair, I must know...what is this miracle defrizzing product of which you speak? Your hair really does look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gracey! I have several that I alternate, depending on the weather. But my favorite is Softee Indian Hemp Hair and Scalp Treatment (found at Wal-mart in the African-American hair-care section). I also use sometimes use stuff from the Garnier Fructis line, both the Curl Sculpting Cream-Gel and the Leave-In Conditioning Cream. I also use their hairspray, Full Control.

    ReplyDelete