Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day in the Life (30 day photo challenge - day 25)


I got to work a little early, so I grabbed these snaps outside while I still looked awake!


Notice my necklace? It's a new piece from Jewelmint that came in last night! My first gold necklace in years.


It's the Farrah necklace; and it's pretty much a gold metal lariat. Very neat, and very long.


The first thing I do on Saturdays is straighten up our DVD section. The library has over 3,500 DVDs, and students can get them wildly out of order.


Oh look! It's my work desk. Fairly messy, and strewn about with polished rocks.


Lunch. I was supposed to have some other bagels I brought, but they were moldy, so I went to the on campus Au Bon Pain. Along with raw almonds, a cheese stick, some pudding, a little bit of chocolate, and V8 Fusion to wash it all down (Cranberry Blackberry). Once when I was sick, I did actually drink one of those whole 48 ounces in a day...I felt better and peed a lot...for the next 24 hours.

And where am I now? Waiting for dinner to cook, and typing this all on my baby, an Acer Aspire One netbook.

Shirt - Avenue
Jeans - Avenue
Shoes - Crocs

No comments:

Post a Comment