Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 24

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change.



I suffer from an anxiety disorder. When I have an anxiety attack...it's like I freeze. Anxiety attacks come on me like a curse, literally freezing me in a position, usually sitting. I feel both like I'm made of stone and like I could dissolve into a million pieces if I move an inch. My mind races, screaming at me "nononono", telling me I can't do something or achieve something. I'm stuck, trying to work it out myself.  It's one of the scariest things I've had happen to me, and I'm an epileptic! Luckily, I rarely have an attack, and I've never had one at work.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for ya. I, too, suffer from anxiety disorder and it sucks, it's just awful. You're very brave!

    ReplyDelete