Friday, February 25, 2011

Gray as those stupid rain clouds


Mother Nature, why do you hate me? I got two awesome shirts yesterday, but you're still all cold and rainy, forcing me into sweaters. I mean, I like sweaters, but still. I have lots of other shirts! Shirts I could wear in the spring! Fine. Whatever. Meanie.
[It didn't actually rain today. Of course. Everyone was wearing rain boots and parkas, but instead the sun came out and it was just super windy. And now my earlier pre-written post seems foolish...but yesterday it was totally apt and this morning it DID look very grey. And yes, I could rewrite a new post...but I'm lazy.]

Makeup! (light eye makeup)

Sweater - Roaman's
Pants - Only Necessities (even though they look exactly like my Denim 24/7 pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment