Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 16

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you.
(I know, I totally disappeared for a few days!
I didn't even post my 30 day photos!
But I have the cough from HELL. Still.
I spent yesterday in bed watching cartoons.)

So, who inspires me? That depends on what kind of inspiration we're talking about. Spiritually, Julian of Norwich inspires me. As for my blog, I'm inspired by these two sweet and lovely ladies:


Erin of Work with what you've got. Seriously, she's like a strange amalgamation of me and my sister and an extra dash of cool. She remakes jewelery to make it awesome, puts studs on her leather jackets, and isn't afraid to let her lame bits show (sorry, other Erin, but I have no love for the Spice Girls!). Plus she's sweet enough to agree to do a giveaway of my jewelry! This is a girl who's enamored of Wendy Brandes jewelry!

And Sal of Already Pretty. She posts a quadrillion times a day; links, videos, outfits, tutorials on how to do everything you ever thought you couldn't...and I totally blame her for my new obsession with scarves. Sweet and always giving credit where it's due, Sal is the kind of blogger I would like to be.

3 comments: