Monday, February 14, 2011

30 day photo challenge - Day 21

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget.





This is my leg after my car wreck in Kansas. I had a seizure and wrecked my car. I black out before my seizures so I remember: driving...waking up in a stopped car and seeing a policeman at the window...being in the ambulance...being at the hospital and my sister coming in and staying with me while they stitched up my leg. I walked with a cane for months. I haven't driven since then, and that was years ago. They had to use the jaws of life to get the door off the car and get me out, because I totaled it. My scar is not very evident, but I lost most of the nerve sensitivity in the skin along it, and the skin dips slightly in at that point of my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment