|Real life cranky face
Mia of Reading in Skirts awarded me with two awards! I feel so special, like an actual people person, and not a misanthrope with a blog!
Here are the rules:
Link back to the blogger you got the award from
Write 7 random things about yourself
Fill in the question form below
Give the award to 10 other blogs and let them know
7 random things about me:
- If I am not actually at work, I am tremendously lazy.
- I suffer from epilepsy, depression, and anxiety/panic attacks.
- I am fat. And I don't really care what you think about it.
- I love to read more than I love to do almost anything else.
- No kids are cuter than my niece and nephew. Except maybe little mixed race babies. And little boys with super-thick glasses. But, my munchkins still top the list. Despite this, I never want to have kids of my own.
- I sit cross-legged in my chair. At work, at the dinner table, I even lie in bed cross-legged sometimes.
- The only person I have ever hit is my sister, but I have an incredibly violent temper. I'm just a complete coward.
Question Form:Name your favorite song: "The Way It Goes" by Gillian Welch
Name your favorite dessert: The brownies with peanut butter icing that my sister makes me for my birthday.
What pisses you off: Smug bastards. People who think that because they've gotten over a fight, you must have too.
Your favorite pet: I don't really do pets. As in, I don't see any point in them. [Cue everyone thinking I'm a bad person.]
Black or white: Definitely black. White makes me nervous and prone to spilling.
Your biggest fear: That I will wake up and years will have gone by, that I've forgotten due to amnesia or something. Also, having to go to the bathroom while people can hear me.
Best feature: My fantastic rack.
Everyday attitude: Judgmental and snarky. Other than that, I'm a ball of sunshine.
What is perfection: Taking a nap on Sunday afternoon. Eating candy in bed. Watching a movie in the middle of the day. Basically, being incredibly lazy.
Guilty pleasure: Mocking ice skaters on tv? If I enjoy it, I don't really consider it a guilty pleasure. You should hear me defend reading Nora Roberts.
Give the award to
I give these awards to:
Gracey at Fashion For Giants
Carly at Smaggle
Reiko at God's Favorite Shoes
Cammila at Dressed Up Like a Lady
and Erin at Work With What You've Got.