Thursday, November 1, 2012

November is here!

Sweater and tank - Simply Be, pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter.
Wow. This is the sweater/belt combo I wear to fool people into thinking I have a butt. Today, however, it seems to have decided is BOOB day, and must be celebrated spectacularly. My bust is impressive, but not usual this fantastically striking. I actually can't take my eyes off it in this picture, so I have no real comments about the rest of my outfit.

What's everyone looking forward to in November? Are you doing NaNoWriMo? (I might try!) Are you or a significant other participating in Movember (or alternately the non-charity fun-only facial hair contest No Shave November)? Did you know that November is Epilepsy Awareness Month! (I must admit that I did not.) Or are you just looking forward to stuffing your face full of turkey and pie? I have two birthdays to celebrate, my sister's and my niece's, so I'm excited. Because, seriously, the only thing better than getting presents is giving someone the perfect present.

4 comments:

  1. Va-va-voom! Super impressive/striking bust, however I also gotta mention that the little shoulder coverings (pads seemed like the wrong word?) and your hair are also worth gushing over in this look.

    Ahhh November. This Fall is flying by. I'm taking the GRE on November 14th, so naturally and looking forward to being done with it. Then it's Friendsgiving in a cabin in the woods outside Yosemite. Now that I am eagerly anticipating :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totes love the epaulets as well! Also the word Friendsgiving, which I'm stealing from you.

      Delete
  2. Wow - you look amazing in that sweater, which is my favorite of all the awesome cozy, comfy, pretty things you own! :)
    Funny, none of my clothes have ever declared it boob day around here ... ;)
    Yes, I'm definitely looking forward to the Thanksgiving eats, but I'm also looking forward to being closer to the end of the semester.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank the Lord that I'm done with school! I love this sweater so much that I have to force myself not to wear it every single week!

      Delete