Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pretend Ballerina

I totally never published this! This was last week, but you can pretend it's new.

Sweater - Avenue, Cords - Simply Be, Shoes - TOMS.
So, in my pretend ballerina world, I like to stand in fourth position. Obviously. And look sort of bitchy. Yesterday, I was overwhelmed with static from both my sweater and the dry heat inside, so I decided that a revamp of my current slapdash hair method (shampoo with unscented baby's Dr. Bronner's liquid soap and use hair oil) was needed. New hair trial: the cheap trick version of WEN (which is supposed to be sent from the gods). The cheap trick version, of course, is to simply use no shampoo and a good conditioner. I don't use any product except hair oil, so I might wash it once a week or if I use anything else. I'll let you all know how this works.

Tank, Cardi, and Boots - Simply Be, Socks - Sock Dreams, Leggings - Walmart.
My parents (mom) have started asking what I want for Christmas. I'm thinking of asking for socks from Sock Dreams. Because my feet like fancy socks, but it's hard to pay $8 for socks when I can buy a pack of crappy socks for that. It's weird what we justify spending our money on. I'll wear socks more than anything but underwear, but those are the two things that I have to force myself not to cheap out on. Just because other people don't see them, doesn't mean they can't be nice and high-quality! It'll make life nicer and they'll last longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment