Friday, January 29, 2010

Sick sick sick

I've been sick as a dog the last few days, sneezing even more than usual, coughing my lungs out, and being a miserable wreck basically. But I'm finally well enough to be back at work. It's supposed to snow this weekend of course, because it's been snowing or icing every weekend for the last month.

Not a picture by me, or of anywhere I live, but representative nonetheless.


I have a 1/2 love affair going on with Modcloth. I think some of the clothes on the site are beautiful, and some of them, I would laugh my ass off if I saw people actually wearing in public. But things like the Riveting Rose Dress, the Ode to a Grecian Tunic, and the Reporting for Duty Top are fabulous.







I also love to look at the cool steampunk stuff that I can't afford yet. If I had a character, it would be very plebian, not high-class, and maybe a little gender-swappy. Maybe a little cowpunky (aka Firefly's Zoe).

1 comment:

  1. All three are very cute. I would wear these in a heartbeat. I hope you get better soon. Stay warm this weekend :)

    http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete