Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rhapsodies in Skirt

Top - Lands End, Skirt - Simply Be, Shoes - Target.
This skirt rocks my life. There's nothing like wearing a maxi-length sweater skirt for ultimate comfort. It's like wearing a blanket, but better. Plus I wore knee high ribbed socks, so I'm currently in comfort heaven. The only way it could be better would be if I was at home watching movies. I was in fact so very dorky as to ask for several pairs of Sock Dream socks for Christmas (and got them, too). Fun socks are the best. 

Diamond Rib Knee Highs from Sock Dreams.
It was pouring down rain this morning, though. I've decided to give up on rain boots, because I've never been able to find a pair that fit my large calves. Not even ones sold in plus-size stores! So I'm going to search through Amazon for gardening clogs instead. Because all I really want is something to keep my feet dry in the rain. Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. That is officially the coziest skirt ever, and fun socks are never dorky. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain boots. These: http://www.target.com/p/women-s-merona-zajac-rain-boot-black/-/A-14196542#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=zajac

    I own a pair of those and they're great. They run a little big, but that's good for being able to wear thick socks under them. If you don't want to do that, I'd size down a full size. Also, you can get them half-off in the stores.

    These: http://www.target.com/p/women-s-merona-zlota-rain-bootie-assorted-color-print/-/A-13936258?reco=Rec|pdp|13936258|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.vertical_1

    They're rain booties, not boots, so no worries about the calves.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete