Saturday, January 19, 2013

Fatshionista links


  • Aimee Fleck's Damn Girl That Style is Fat! zine is (A) fantastic and (B) is being recommended by everyone. (I'm looking at you, Mia!) Looking at her style suggestions, I'm sure that no one would really be surprised to hear that I found myself drawn to the Dapper Geek Chic look. Spend the $5 to support this artist and get this little PDF!


  • Alison Teng of Curvy Girl Chic not only has killer outfits, but she also has hair that will make you weep with envy. And yes, she's totally famous and has a bajillion followers. But she's still awesome.
  • Aggie of Plus Size Panda is a fantastic girl in Winnipeg who's a petite lil' cutie (5"2'!) with some awesome cosplay outfits and a bodacious body.
  • The Tiny Hobo has the most beautiful illustrations of plus size bodies EVER. Valerie Doty sells her art on Etsy, and she also sells shirts with her art through Custom Plus.
  • You can also find TONS and TONS of inspiration on Pinterest. Just search for the words "plus size" and lots will come up. I have a board myself with almost 800 pins!


No comments:

Post a Comment