Monday, January 28, 2013

Doctor Doctor

Cardi - Avenue, Top - Simply Be, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Target.
Several months ago, I made my sister start watching Doctor Who (don't worry, by the third episode, she was obsessed). We've finally gotten to the 11th Doctor, although the changeover did take some time. Jen was SURE that she wouldn't like him and that Matt Smith wouldn't be a good Doctor. But after the weep-a-thon of David Tennant leaving in "The End of Time", we watched "The Eleventh Hour" and she admitted that Matt Smith is a great Doctor. She loved the Apparently, from pictures, she found him to look like "girly and stupid". I think it was the stupid bit that was really throwing her off...Lord knows, the Doctor can't be dumb. He can look a bit ridiculous in photos sometimes, though. He's got a malleable face. 

1 comment:

  1. I was totally with your sister before I actually watched the show.
    Because Ten *is* my Doctor - but 11 is turning out wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete