Thursday, January 17, 2013

Perfect Skin Cream!!!


 I have super sensitive, dry skin. I thought organic skin cream was the way to go. I've been slathering on organic stuff, trying various ones, but my skin has still been ultra dry and flaky. Winter weather has not helped at all. So I've been doing some online research for cheap, but good deeeep moisturizers. Because as miraculous as La Mer is supposed to be, I'm just not plopping down that much cash. I kept reading about CeraVe, so I gave up and bought some yesterday. It has stuff that I had been avoiding, like petroleum, but I had gotten to the point where my skin was so dry in spots that I was already putting on little dabs of Vaseline!
Miracle Cream!
I washed my face last night, and put some on. It tingled at bit and I freaked out, looking at the jar where it said hyaluronic acid. (With my skin, I don't do peels. My face pretty much just falls off and stays in crappy shape for weeks.) But hyaluronic acid is not like that, it's "a major component of skin, where it is involved in tissue repair". After a second, the tingling stopped (it was probably due to how vigorously I scrubbed my face with the washcloth!) and my face felt great. Seriously great. Like a baby's butt great. I washed my face again this morning, and put on more cream. Honestly, my face hasn't felt this good in months. I'm definitely washing twice a day since it has such heavy ingredients, but I'm super pleased with it so far.

1 comment:

  1. Oh hey, I have this stuff! My mom sent me a jar after her dermatologist recommended it to her, and I'm into it--although it's a bit gloppier than Cetaphil, which I was using before, so I had to get used to it. Cosigned on your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete