Thursday, January 10, 2013

Itty Bitty Elephants

Sweater - Simply Be, Pants - Lands End, Shoes - Target.
Feeling nerdy? Visit the Vlog Brothers, Hank and John Green (who I already talked about in this post). This is their main channel, where they take turns posting videos on random topics (such as how awesome it would be if there were puppy-size elephants, and then delving into the science of insular dwarfism, as well as more reasonable topics like politics, economics, and My Little Pony). Plus, there are songs!

2 comments:

  1. If there is a heaven, it includes pastures where puppy-size elephants and My Little Ponies frolic. :)
    That tassel-y necklace you're wearing is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this necklace so much, and it was a present! I'm not usually one for commercial jewelry, but it's the absolute perfect length. I really need to use it as a guide and make myself about a billion more this length!

    ReplyDelete