Thursday, February 16, 2012

I used to be snow white, but then I drifted...

skin white as snow, lips red as blood, and hair black as ebony

Okay, my hair isn't black as ebony, it's actually very dark brown with growing awesome silver streaks. And my lips are more pale pink than red as blood. But skin as white as snow? I have that one totally covered. I finally managed to get a pair of these shoes that fit! Just in time for them to go off the rotation at Simply Be. I'm like an evil shoe snatcher. In Viva La Diva boots, I wear an 8EEE, but apparently in their flats, I wear a 7E. BECAUSE THAT TOTALLY MAKES SENSE. I had to send these back twice and then just guess on the size, because apparently the people who make them are on crack. Even though they are fantastically adorable and I've wanted them since I saw them online. Luckily, Simply Be usually brings things back around, so if you decide you just can't live without them, wait for fall.

A somewhat truer look at the color.
The most adorable little buttons, and my cubicle carpet.

Sweater - Roamans, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Viva La Diva.

3 comments:

  1. I say this pretty much every time you wear red, but it's seriously the best color on you.

    Also, I'm totally excited for the new Snow White movie with Charlize Theron as the Evil Queen. She was on Top Chef promoting it and I sort of love her now.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flats are adorable and i am loving the color of that turtleneck! :)) lovely

    xo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you finally got the right size--wonky shoe sizes are so frustrating; I range anywhere from 7 to 8.5, depending. Those are cute as heck!

    ReplyDelete