Saturday, February 6, 2010

Personal Loves

I love making jewelry. I had reconciled myself to not being a crafty person at all until last year. I have issues sewing, I can't draw or paint, I can't knit/crochet/cross-stitch...you get the idea. So it was just totally weird to learn that I have a talent for making jewelry. I opened an Etsy store with my sister (and my brother-in-law has since joined us) where I've started selling my jewelry. I've sold jewelry to people in San Francisco, Russia, and all over the USA. I make earrings, rings, necklaces, keychains, and even children's jewelry. I save the most fun pieces for myself of course!




My jewelry can be found at http://www.etsy.com/shop/birnamgrove, and if you ever have a craving for anything I wear on here, just let me know, and if possible I can make a copy for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment