Sunday, February 21, 2010

Is it sleepytime?


I like this jacket, because it makes me feel sort of beachy, but official. It looks sort of like seersucker, but it's not, it's just a very narrow stripe. This is what I wore to church today, so it's a more structured look.



The white shirt underneath is so old that the label is worn off. Some plain black jersey pants make the outfit comfy, and comfy is pretty much my byword. If you've been reading my blog, you'll recognize the shoes from earlier entries.




Jacket - A.n.a.
Pants - White Stag
Shoes - Earth Spirit
Usual Jewelry!

And as for the post title, do you nap on Sunday afternoons? I ALWAYS do. Usually for at least an hour. What can I say; I'm dedicated!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kind of surprised at how often I've been napping on Sunday afternoons lately. I blame the cold weather! Also, I like the A.n.a. label too: good stuff sometimes.

    ReplyDelete