Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Odd Blend

Ah, summer. The time of odd layering choices.

Shrug - Avenue, Tank - Simply Be, Pants - Denim 24/7, Shoes - Dexter
Summertime officewear requires an odd blend of keeping cool and looking somewhat professional. Some of you may be saying "Erin, just wear a skirt and a tee! You'll look cute and also worky!" But my legs get cold quicker than my top. Also, I have a large scar on my left leg from my 2006 car accident. And while I should be above it all and proudly embrace all parts of my body blah blah blah, it makes me feel awkward. Everyone tells me that it's not obvious now. But it's obvious to me, so screw you people, I'm wearing pants.


Shirt - Faded Glory, Cami - Avenue, Pants - White Stag, Shoes - TOMS, Necklace - Homemade.
Let's go a little old-school with our music today, though. This is from Nevermind in 1991, and is just such a fantastic video. Kurt's blank face when he sings in the suit, compared to singing in the dress is utter video perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment