Monday, July 30, 2012

Liebster Award!

 





 Carrie was sweet enough to nominate me for this, so I will happily answer her questions. I'm a leetle too stressed to pass it on, but please feel free to answer the questions if you want!



1. If you could invite any 5 people (living or dead, real or fictional) to do something, who would it be? And what would you do?
 
Pastry party for Jane Eyre, Lindsay Buroker, Warren Ellis, Julian of Norwich, and my father's mother (who died when he was in college).

2. Coffee or tea? Or neither?
 
Hot chocolate. Coffee smells delicious, but sadly tastes like dirt. And tea? It tastes like what it is: brewed leaves.

3. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, it would be ...
 
Chocolate. With peanut butter.

4. A bad habit you have ...
 
Ignoring real people for books.

5. A good habit you have ...
Loving books.


6. You can't resist ...
 
Long naps, yummy food, and watching good tv/movies.

7. If you could go back in time and tell your younger self one thing, it would be ...
 
Seriously, high school kids are lame. You rock. Oh, and college boys are lame too.

8. Something that made you happy today was ...
 
Going out for a bento box!

9. One book you haven't read but have always wanted to is ...
 
Um, can I count books that are coming out? Cause once I find a book I want to read I go on and read it! Lindsay Buroker has a new one coming out soon though that I'm longing for.

10.You have $50 to spend on yourself. What would you do/buy? 
 BOOOOKS. And chocolate. Regular money goes to clothes, extra surprise money goes to books.

No comments:

Post a Comment