Friday, April 22, 2011

Who has two thumbs and is starting a new job in May?

ME! In a few weeks, I won't be working in a university library anymore, but in a research position...FULL-TIME WITH BENEFITS!  Yep, I'll be living the good life!


In clothes related news, this top...is fantastical. It looked like it was gauze in the online catalog, but it's really the softest, lightest knit. And it drapes in the most flattering way possible over my hips. The pictures don't quite do it justice. I've got (almost) no junk in my trunk, but I've got hips to spare. This top just curves over them, turning them all va-va-voom. When I pulled it out of the bag, I got worried about the arms fitting, since so much of what I've worn lately has been open. But these are true dolman sleeves; wide where they meet the body, then narrowing to a normal fit sleeve. The tie you use to cinch it up does look doofy in these pictures though...



Top - Jessica London
Pants - Avenue
Shoes - Dexter

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Erin, congratulations on having two thumbs!

    (And the news about the job is pretty cool too).

    ReplyDelete