Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interview outfit


I had an interview today, so I pulled out the uber-professional wear (aka a blazer)! Also, very lightly painted nails, full makeup, and a nervous tummy. I've made it through the first step of a phone interview to land a face-to-face interview, so we'll see how it goes. I keep getting to this point and no further with lots of different jobs. Curse you, recession!



Edited to add: I totally rock! The interviewer called me back for the second round of interviews 1 1/2 hours after I finished the first one!
 
Blazer - Chico's
Top - Merona
Pants - Denim 24/7
Shoes - Mossimo

2 comments:

  1. Oh, congratulations on getting the second interview! That's wonderful news!

    Also, you look very pretty in blue. I know red it your go to color, but this blue looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blue color is yours!
    looks great on green background of forest

    ReplyDelete