Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's going to be spring if I have to drag it kicking and screaming


If I wear a happy spring colored shirt, it will totally become spring, right? RIGHT?! It was the teensiest bit warmer today, which according to our crazed weather lately, means that tomorrow it'll rain or snow or be 100 degrees. It's all random crazy time here.

Close-up of the lovely leaves





The potential new job has gone into weird territory. The wink-wink-nudge-nudge that I'm getting from everyone is that I have the job, but they're not confirming anything until Monday. So I'm just going crazy from not really knowing! I'm planning to splurge and buy myself a Kindle as soon as I know for sure, BUT THEY WON'T TELL ME.


Top - Fashion Bug
Tank - Hanes?
Pants - Land's End
Shoes - Dexter

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that shirt!! May go stalk it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you got the job, so don't stress it.

    And I love this top on you - so spring!

    ReplyDelete