Friday, June 25, 2010

Yesterday...I was too lazy to post


This is the other shirt from Fashion Bug.  They still have some great sales going on; like I said previously, they seem to run a little large (not a big deal on shirts, but potentially big deal with skirts and such).  I really like the bat wing sleeves, even though I've been against such things in my heart for a while.  See, the thing is, I didn't realize the sleeve fit like a normal sleeve up around your armpit and then belled out.  That makes a world of difference.  You can see my other "high heels" in the picture, that are helping me relearn how to walk in heels.  Give me a break, I've been wearing flats for the last 5 or so years.


Shirt - Fashion Bug
Jeans - Riders
Shoes - Montego Bay Club

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, CUTE! I love that shirt on you! It's a great print and such a fun shape!

    ReplyDelete