Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dude, Fashion Bug Rocks!

I'm not being snarky.  About Fashion Bug.  I totally would have before I bought this outfit (and another shirt) on clearance.  They all came in the mail on Friday, and when I tried them on, THEIR SIZES WERE REAL SIZES, MAYBE A LITTLE LARGE!  I tend to do a lot of my shopping in Wal-mart and Target, you know, and there the sizes are definitely on the small side.  The pants are palazzo style pants, very full.
See the fullness?
The pants might also be a little long.  Or a good bit long.  I have short little legs, and I'm wearing my highest heels (my wedges) but the pants still come almost to the ground.  But, they cost a whopping $1.98.  I can totally deal.

2 comments:

  1. wow! that looks super comfy!! score on the cheapie prices! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I know, right? Fashion Bug seems really awesome with the variety of sizes, and cute stuff. And so inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete