Friday, June 4, 2010

To Cleave?

Let's play a little game called "What did Erin find in her bra last night?"
Okay, first let's rewind back earlier in the day.  I had worn my lucky number 9 necklace and I decided that I needed bronzy earrings to go along with it, since all my earrings are silver or black. 

So I made somewhat matching earrings using #0 charms.  (I have charms like this for numbers 0-10, ten being a 1 and a 0).  The hoops I slipped the charms on were simple ones and not exactly...sturdy.  So I checked regularly to make sure the hoops were latched.  And at the very end of the work day, I checked and one wasn't!  And the 0 charm was gone!  I retraced my steps, grumbling about how someone would probably find it later but I wanted it now.  No luck.  I got home, ate dinner, packed some more for the beach, did all sorts of things.  And at the end of the day, when I took off my bra, guess what fell out?  That's right.  The charm.  I wasn't wearing a low-cut top, or a push-up bra yesterday.  I was wearing a loose t-shirt and one of my work-out bras.  But between my DD's, there is plenty of room and apparently it calls to little objects.
And when I do wear a push-up bra or a low-cut top, I can leave a wake of horny men behind me!  Of course, they don't have to see me brush the crumbs out of my cleavage...

3 comments:

  1. He he he! Yesterday I lost a small chocolate chip in my C's. It was pretty hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, ive done that, although it always happens when im at work or someplace inconvinient & i cant go fishing until i get home and it drives me nuts until then.
    glad all was not lost for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I've done that before too! I'm glad you didn't lose your earring!

    ReplyDelete