Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quiz floating around

Five names you go by
1. Erin
2. Erinfer
3. Ellie (my niece's name, and what my sister, mom and dad frequently mis-call me)
4. Mommy/Mama (munchkin mistakes)
5.Daddy/Dad (munchkin mistakes)

Two of your favourite smells
1. Lavendar
2. Lemons
Three things you are wearing right now
1. Pajama Pants
2. socks
3. a t-shirt

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. to eat breakfast
2. to watch Leverage

Two things you did last night
1. ate dinner with Mom
2.  bought my new purse
 
Two last things you cried over
1. not getting another job
2. when Dom died on NCIS: LA.  It was totally unfair!  (I get a little wrapped up in TV.)
 
Two things you ate today
1. Nothing yet, come on pay attention!
2. ditto
 
Two people you last talked to on the phone
1. Dad
2. Jen
Five favourite bands/songs
1. Ludo
2. Glee Cast
3. Regina Spektor
4. Gillian Welch
5. Flobots
Two things that you are proud of
1. My sense of humor (Cause I am hi-larious)
2. that I have not gone crazy yet.
Two things that you are not proud of
1. My dislike of most people
2. My laziness

Two things you are going to do tomorrow
1. Watch the munchkins
2. Finish a job application
Two longest car rides
1. Kansas City to Phoenix, AZ for a cousin's wedding.  Me, Jen, David, and the munchkins when smaller.  It took about 4 billion hours.
2. All ambulance rides.
Two favourite beverages
1.Hot chocolate
2. Coke (real coca cola, thank you very much!)
Two of your favorite memories
1.Killy's birth (munchkin #1)
2. Ellie (munchkin #2) always being SO HAPPY to see me

Three favourite concerts you have been to
1. Barenaked Ladies with my sister (and brother-in-law, but David hates crowds so he doesn't count)
2.Nickel Creek with my very pregnant sister
3.uh, that's all?

No comments:

Post a Comment