Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Evil flowers and hair


I went for a Veronica Lake hair-do today, one side down and one side tucked back behind my ear with a jumbo clippy. My natural shampoo/honey conditioner seems to be having quite an effect on my hair growth! I've been cutting the back of it up over the past few months, since the front had ended up shorter than I wanted back in January, so it's been a process of evening it out.


If you have noticed that my deck is suddenly free of gigantic, overtaking, evil wisteria (the bane of my house), it's all due to my sister. She tackled it one day with...I dunno, fire and a hatchet, or something, and beat it down. See, wisteria is very pretty...BUT it grows like it's been soaked in pure evil. So it will climb up your house, your porch, your trees, and strangle them all in a lovely web of purple flowers and wrist-thick trunks. It's like kudzu with a flower.
Dress and leggings - Walmart, Tank - Avenue, Shoes - TOMS, Necklace - self-made.

1 comment:

  1. I never knew that about wisteria! People say that fruit trees are a big pain too, but I still lust after them...

    ReplyDelete