Thursday, June 7, 2012

Recovering



Sweater - Lane Bryant, Pants - White Stag, Boots - Simply Be

 I've been battling an evil death cold for the past few days weeks, and I finally stayed home from work yesterday, after spending a couple of hours Tuesday night sneezing and coughing up mucus. (I'm so sexy.) I'm still sore all over and feeling horrible, but it's back to work for me. I've just felt so blah for the past few days because of this, that I can't summon up any kind of excitement for much of anything.

Has anyone found the origin of this pin? I've seen it all over Pinterest, but never leading anywhere. It's beautiful, and the message is fantastic.

mixed media mixed-media

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now pretty much over a cold that knocked me on my butt last weekend, so I feel you on that! Ay, bodies. I hope you feel better soon, milady.

    (I don't know the origin of that pin, but I like it. A lot of the inspirational stuff on Pinterest tends to strike me as trite [well, mostly when I'm in a crummy mood], but I am trying to take that one to heart.)

    ReplyDelete