Friday, June 8, 2012

Doing it for the kids, man.


I bought my first pair of TOMS, and they came in yesterday. They're a little on the tight side, but everything I've read says they loosen up over time. (A matter I'm helping with my wooden shoe stretcher at night.) As you know, since I'm such a loving person, I did this all for the children, and not at all because these shoes are totally cute. They're a little pricier than I would usually spend, but really, since they do give a pair of shoes to a child in need, I figured that it was worth the extra money.


The death cold seems to be slowly leaving, but I'm all wrapped up warm anyway just to be cozy. And we all know what a proponent of coziness I am! I just want to be all cuddled up in softness. I need to start shaving my legs regularly so I can just wear my cotton maxi dresses to work with little cardigans over them. (If it ever stays warm here in the mountains!)

Cardigan and Jeans - Simply Be, Sweater - Target, Shoes - TOMS, Necklace - self-made.

1 comment:

  1. The Toms are cute! Glad you're feeling better, too. :)

    ReplyDelete