Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Schizoid Weather


(Disclosure: I have a fairly full-blown anxiety disorder/depression exacerbated by my epilepsy medication, so I feel free making mental illness jokes. Also epileptic jokes. Unless you fit in this category, you are a horrible person. That's just how it works.)

It was in the 70s yesterday, and it's supposed to be in the 50s today. WTH! I feel like Mother Nature is a bit bipolar here in the mountains. And of course, my office is equally bipolar; if the weather is hot, it'll be cold outside, and vice versa. This makes planning for the week impossible. (Not that I have that kind of dedication. But I like to pretend I do.)

Book recommendations : Self-published Kindle authors Nicole Hamlett (just starting her series) and Lindsey Buroker (fairly well established). Really, my Kindle is the best way of finding these self-published gems, as well as odd little publishing houses that you wouldn't find in a big box store. I usually Lendle the first in a series/one by an author, and if I like it, then I buy.  It's the online library, dude...try it, you'll like it.


Top - Avenue, Skirt - Urban Nomad, Leggings - Walmart, Necklace - Thrifted, Earrings - self-made.

No comments:

Post a Comment